Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm sorta excited

... I get to go for dress fitting #1 tomorrow morning. It will be interesting to see how that turns out, seeing that mom & I didn't quite see eye to ey on somethings.. but I'm sure in the end we will get it figured out.. It might take some debating but hey eventually... as long as it turns out the way I want it to we will be happy.. and I guess otherwise we get rid of the change.. LOL :) (we'll have to see about that).
Some of you might ask why only sorta excited.. well that could be another whole story.. to put it simply.. mom & I didn't agree on all the alterations... and it is my dress after all.. I don't want to argue with mom but it might come down to that if I really don't like something... we'll have to see.. The only thing that sucks about this is that I really am not going to start mentioning things about the dress because that makes it harder not to say to much... grrrr... I'm so excited and love it and that makes it hard not to say anything.. oh well I guess we are right around the 4 month mark now so it finally seems to be starting to seriously.. countdown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.