Pages

Friday, February 07, 2014

Update on Stampin' Up!

Sadly I've dropped selling Stampin' Up! Some day I hope that I'll be able to do it again but right now it just wasn't working out for me. So as a result I've removed some links and you'll see more changes in the coming while on my blog..

I know I haven't be super faithful in blogging here but hopefully I'll be able to post some more soon.

Right now I'm considering what my options are and what type of topics I want to blog about.

With that all being said, I still plan to use Stampin' Up! products for my projects (obviously since that is all I own for the time being and probably won't switch to other products anyway, it's still a huge part of my life, and crafty projects!) So feel free to stay and read anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.