Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Are You Wishing Childhood Away?

I read an amazing blog post today! One that really made me stop and think how often haven't I done this?

As a Mom it isn't always easy, and there are definitely days that are frustrating. Days you wish that your little one would be able to do more themselves. Not demand so much of your time. The list could go on. If you are a Mom to (a) little one(s) you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway this blog post I read put it all into perspective so I wanted to share it with all of you!

http://paigeewingministries.com/2014/02/04/are-you-wishing-away-what-someone-else-is-missing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.