Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

So sad...

.. I missed Convention! Really once you've been it's hard to not be able to go! Convention has a way of giving you inspiration and you definitely walk away with a wealth of knowledge. I know next year I definitely plan to do everything I can to be at Convention.. especially since it is their 25th Anniversary! Now you don't want to miss out on that, I know I sure don't. To make sure you can be in on the fun contact me today so you can sign up with your own customizable starter kit.

Now here is just one more fun thing - Every year for Convention Stampin' UP! comes out with a different theme and a theme song. I just thought I would share the theme song with you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.