Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Digital Downloads

Once again.. or maybe I should say.. I'm posting the link for the digital downloads! :)

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_July_31.pdf

Also I'm super excited for tomorrow because MDS 2 comes out and from what I've read there is a ton of exciting changes in MDS 2.

For instance you can:

~ design in spreads
~ add more than one color to a stamped image (this has me so excited!),
~ see color combination suggestions
  and one more thing that I'm going to leave you with,
~ you can see all the items you used in your project.

This is just barely scratching the surface... there is a ton of other fabulous changes that make MDS a wonderful program. You definitely don't want to be missing out so order your program today!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/alisescreativity/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.