Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

I Am... still here!

I promise I haven't disappeared! I've just been ridiculously busy since the beginning of this month. It all started out with a trip to visit my family up in Alberta.. giving the great grandparents the opportunity to meet our little one and so that we could be there for a family reunion. It seems like since then nothing has slowed down, between working full-time coming home taking care of the house, cooking and having a little one there is never a lack of things to do.

To top it all off in the past week or so I also accidentally dropped my laptop. No laptop means no blog updates since I can't do it while I'm nursing T... just another thing to do when I'm not nursing her and usually there is plenty of other things to be done. Right now she is actually sleeping so I figured before she woke up I'd quickly get at least one blog post done.. maybe more we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.