Well last week Thursday was my last day working in the greenhouse, which I surprisingly miss even though I didn't think I would! I have this feeling it is more the fact that I just miss having a job since it gave me something to do other than sit at home being bored! Anyway my resolution is to get the following things done..
1. Wedding Scrapbook
2. Aprons for gifts
3. Curtains/Pillow shams for our room
4. Find another job or focus on selling Stampin' Up or Winalite!
5. Finish Table topper that I sewed a few months ago
6. Sew the quilt for the couch in the living room
7. Go buy glass for two frames so I can put the Manhattan Flower on the glass (decor in my living room on the focal wall)
8. Finish organizing the Office (getting there)
9. Plant my flowers, and seed my garden in a couple weeks
10. Do spring cleaning in my "little" house :)
11. Finish off my antique trunk
So I think that is enough of a list to keep my occupied for a while.. So I guess the question should be why am I actually bored?! LOL :) Truth is I think I just miss being around people and so then I just don't feel like doing anything, even though there should be some sense of accomplishment if I do some of the following things...