Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Dryer!

Well after using an old dryer that we had gotten from some friends for nine months I decided that I'd had enough of using a dryer that took forever, and then you laundry still wouldn't be dry. So I told John that I wanted to use part of my pay check, and some wedding money that we still had to buy a new one that matched our washer. So last week Friday night was the big day... we had to go to the Tri-Cities to do groceries anyway, so we stopped in at Lowe's and found out that we could get the floor model delivered the very next day! SCORE!!! :)

So here is a picture of the end result

Ah finally a matching set.. gotta love the blue, except I'm sad that the color for the 2010 version wasn't last years blue color.. cause I like it a lot better LOL [:)] In the end I'm happy cause I have a dryer that works really good, finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.