Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Link

So in case you haven't noticed I just wanted to point out that I have a new link in the sidebar of my blog. Namely one for my latest blog: Photography by Alise :) This is something that I wanted to start for a while already and finally decided that maybe I should, so it is going to be a working progress, and it will only include my pictures of nature, candid's, sessions like Engagement, wedding etc. Mainly anything that can get put under the tab "Photography" freeing up the space on this blog for remaining my random thoughts, as well as other things that I enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.