Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

time to think about finishing those invites...

Well now that I finally got most of my stuff (last week when I was sick... so I'm keeping that as my reason for not doing it yet) it is time to get to work on finishing my invitations. I don't really think it will happen this week but I'm going to try see if I can try get just a bit of work done on them.... I just have to sit down and figure out a few minor details on them yet and then I'm set.... oh and I just remembered I have to order envelopes to yet! :) One last thing that I forgot, intentionally or not I don't know... but whatever there isn't a major rush on yet.... give it a week or so and I might starte thinking about it a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.