Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

My E-Ring

Well I finally decided to go have a look and find the picture of the ring online so I can post it for those of you who haven't seen it :)
/images/products/0801/080169218_MV_TB.jpg
/images/products/0801/080169218_MV_TB.jpg
/images/products/0801/080169218_MV_TB.jpg
And then with the Wedding band... I'm only posting this now because I know he has the band to go with it and since I'm doing the ring thing now.. I might as well!
The Wedding Band...

...With the E-Ring from above

and the side..

So that is it... I think most of you know the story, but I didn't want to even suggest anything for the ring! All I told him was I liked White Gold... other than that he could go shop and have fun.. see what he liked... etc. I wouldn't trade it for anything, loved it right from the started and was thrilled at how well he had my taste figured out... LOL.. Now I just need to find one for him.. we went shopping together so I sorta know what he likes and what size etc. Now it is just a matter of finding one! Since I'm not going shopping for it with him... other than the looking part, that way he can still be partly surprised!
I am going to post a picture of one of the ones we looked at together since he knows what it looks like anyway...
/images/products/0507/050768706_MV_TB.jpg
And the side view...
/images/products/0507/050768706_MV_TB.jpg
So that is all for now... btw.. we only looked at this band for him.. doesn't mean that it is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.