Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

card time

.. well last night I decided I should start working on invitations again! So I cut up a bunch of paper! 120 pieces of 5 1/2 x 8 to be exact... and wow was my thumb sore after that... :( I know I shouldn't complain.. and the fact is about 1/2 hr. later it wasn't anymore! Anyway... There are somethings I can't really do yet since I have to print the stuff out first.. but that means figuring out wording etc. Other than that I need to order a whole bunch of ribbon and paper etc. before I can do a whole lot more!
Since I'm making favours that really means I need to figure out how much paper each thing is going to use etc. as well as whatever else I will be using! It could be interesting! I think one of these day's I'm going to sit down with a bunch of people and make some stuff, but for now I'm still doing it myself... since I still have some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.