Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thrusday, General Session Day 1

YAY!! After the first day of convention the excitement is just building and building!! We had a main session, at which Shelli(CEO of Stampin' UP!) told us what some of the new things are... and how much she loved us for what we do for the company... then all the demos who had their 5th, 10th, and 15th anniversary years walked up on stage!! So Lisa got to go for that... YAY, Lisa!! :) And then we had some more things unveiled to us... but I'm not going to ruin that surprise quite yet :) We also got to see some more of the Decor Elements... so that was PHASE 2 ... let me tell you if you are excited about phase 1.... it only gets better but they don't come out till the fall sometime! Then we had lunch and swaps... that we signed up for that is! After lunch we had 2 business classes... let me tell you I have not climbed that many stairs in a long long time!!! (or walked as much as I have in the last few days either) And then... yay we got to go do make n' takes... 1/2 of them... so tomorrow we do the rest ;) No pictures today... since I didn't really take any and then I also have my 8MB card in my camera at the moment! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.