Pages

Friday, April 05, 2013

Tractor Card - punches

I have made a few cards here and there but most of the time I've been way to busy with work and my family as well as house work that I don't have time for extra's such as stampin'. Sad fact of my life.. I hope to fix that soon though!!! Before that though, here is a card I made for a 2 year olds birthday today. A tractor - New Holland one, with punches. I realize that some of the punches may no longer be available from Stampin' Up! but I still wanted to share this cute card with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.