Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Blogging absence

So sorry that I haven't been posting lately. The honest truth is since having a baby + working full-time = little extra time for blogging + crafting/creating. Since I don't have time for any extra's sometimes the least important things have to go. Which for me is the extras such as blogging, family is definitely way more important and takes a lot more of my time now that I'm busy with work as well. Hopefully as T get's older I'll find more time for fun things such as blogging and crafting again and I'll start posting projects again!

I have made a few cards since she has been born and as always taken a picture of them I just never seem to find the time to post them so that you can enjoy them as well :(

I'm going to leave it at this for now and we'll see what happens here in the next few months! Hopefully you are still all creating and crafting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.