Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Finally stampin again!

So now that life has kinda found a bit of a regular rhythm again I hope to get back to creating more often again. Last night I found some time to create a bag topper and then this evening I made a birthday card. I plan to share both projects with you. I'm not promising that all the stamps I used are current - I usually try really hard, but with baby I haven't had a chance to look through my stamps to see which ones are retired yet.

So here is the bag topper:
and a closer look - blogger doesn't like me tonight and won't post it the right direction.


So there you've got my first project. Now on to the card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.