Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Digital Downloads

I'm pretty excited about some of the digital downloads today... more for my ever growing list. Some days I think the list grows faster than it shrinks. Really it's getting to be high time that I do something about it instead of just adding to it. Hopefully soon, when life settles down a little and I don't have a garden to deal with I can start sitting down and doing some digital scrapbooking again! Anyway here is the link for today's downloads:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_September_18.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.