Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

"Love at Home" Quilt/Table runner

Whoot whoot! So finally decided that it was time to get this done :) I started two fridays ago with cutting and worked on it here and there. Actually last week I almost got done, but then kinda got busy with some other little things. Anyway so I decided that today had better be the day that I get the top of it sewn together. It has ended up being slightly bigger than I thought as well as it is square which I didn't think it was going to be either LOL :)




So there it is.. I'll have to post a picture once I'm all done quilting it as well. I'm planning to quilt it myself this time so we will see how that goes..

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.