Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh I'm packing... such a thrilling experience!

All I can say is I didn't think I had that much stampin' stuff... and yet I want more.. notice the WANT not NEED! At this point I don't need more stuff, in the near future I might though. Ha ha... it is all part of being a demonstrator, and I'm not complaining, just that it sucks to have to pack it because I don't know what I need from now till July and I don't want to be stuck with a ton of stuff here when I know I'm going to need it down there... Oh well I'm getting there... it will probably be 12 or 13 boxes later but that is beside the point. That actually includes the ones that I have sent/taken down already, so I'm getting there. Oh the joys :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.