Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

cards, cards, and some more cards... Sep 16

Well as you can tell that is what I have been working on! I got my pictures printed so now it is just a matter of waiting for my order to come in, since the rest of the paper that I need is in there, and the envelopes! It makes a difference that I had some of the stuff and didn't have to wait for it to come in the order because that way I could start on that... I think now I have the hardest part done, it is just a matter of pasting everything together! YAY, and then out into the mail... still undecided about colors though since mom was asking me something and then I had to rethink things... :) I probably won't decide now until I figure out what I can and can't do! So don't start getting idea's when you get the engagement card! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.