Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yay! I have my Tiara!

Well after work yesterday, I went to Once Upon a Bride and bought my tiara, finally! I'm so excited now but I wish I had my veil as well... one of these days that means a trip up to Calgary to Beautiful Bride to go pick that up! hmmm now just need to find some shoes but I need to decide which ones I really want! I have 4 different pairs that I like but I haven't been able to decided which ones to order, I have eliminated one pair because I don't think I could walk on them all day! I'm going to post a picture of the shoes I'm not going to get.. but I still like them!
Coloriffics Women's Godiva Pump
Ok so these are Coloriffics, and I love them but I don't like them because they don't have the ankle strap, so nope they are so not the ones! It helps that I still have time but I will probably end up ordering them online since it is a lot cheaper... the shoes above could cost me $90 in the Bridal shop and almost $35-$40 difference online at Amazon.com, so if that says anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.